- 1 If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. ~ African proverb.
- 2 An ugly child of your own is more to you than a beautiful one belonging to your neighbor. ~Ganda Proverb.
- 3 Judge not your beauty by the number of people who look at you, but rather by the number of people who smile at you. ~African Proverb.
- 4 In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams. ~ Nigerian proverb
- 5 If you have an enemy, pretend to be friends with them instead of openly fighting with them. That way you can watch them carefully and figure out what they're planning. American proverb
- 6 A family is like a forest, when you are outside it is dense, when you are inside you see that each tree has its place. ~ African Proverb
- 7 What you help a child to love can be more important than what you help him to learn. ~African proverb
- 8 Advice is a stranger; if he’s welcome he stays for the night; if not, he leaves the same day. ~Malagasy Proverb
- 9 Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you. ~ African proverb
- 10 A close friend can become a close enemy.~ African proverb